This Policy explains how all that upcoming collects, handles, preserves, and secures private information about you in the course of our services. It also explains your privileges and how to contact us whether you have any issues about how we manage your personal information.
This Policy applies to anybody who uses our services across any channel, whether our website, program, our or third-party social networking sites, or any other kind of electronic communication. This policy DOES NOT applies toward any information you provide to a third-party for the sake of 'user activity tracking.' All That Trending recommends speaking directly with such third-parties about their privacy rules.
We collect information and use it in a variety of ways.
• In a brief, we may collect Personal Information that you submit to us, such as your name, location, contact details, credentials and security data, and billing information.
• When you sign up for our Service, express an interest in learning more about us or our products and services, engage in events on our Service (such as submitting in our online forums or entering contest, pageants, or giveaways), or otherwise contact us, we may collect Personal Information from you.
• We collect your first and last identity, email account, postal address, contact information, and other comparable contact information.
• We gather passwords, password hints, and other associated security information for authentication and account access.
• We've partnered with a number of third-party social media companies to bring you respective social networking services via our Service.
• Your responses to a survey, poll, contest, or promotion scheme; your requests for specific features (such as newsletters, updates, or other services); and your correspondence with us about job openings placed on the services.
• We collect data using automated data collection systems. We may automatically receive certain relevant data about the computer or devices (including smart phones) you use to access the Services, as well as details about your usage of the Services, even if you do not register or log in.
• Information regarding how you use our Services, such as traffic information, geo-location, time difference, linguistic preference, cookies and other nationwide network, and the content you access and use on or through our Services.
• Your Internet address, software platforms, systems, browser type, other surfing information (connection, speed, connection type, etc. ), device type, device's unique identifier, mobile phone network information, and the device's telephone number are all examples of computer and device information.